MOTHER Noticed Something Unusual In The Nose Of The Her Baby: When She Figured Out What It Is, She Immediately Called A Doctor!

The mother lit a few fragrant candles throughout her home to dress the festive atmosphere for the holiday but soon realized that it could cost her very expensive.

The candles burned for several hours.

The mother noticed that something was wrong with her baby. He wiped the baby’s nose and noticed ash in it. She asked for help, and then she realized that the smoke in the nose was actually fragrant candles.

The doctor said that candles can cause heart problems and asthma if you are sitting too long in a confinement room with smelly candles. Candles must not be used for more than 3 hours.